Compare UK online lottery sites for betting on lotto draws or buying tickets for the world’s biggest jackpots.
Go LotterTOP PICK
Buy official tickets for 52 lottery games
Super savings with multi-draw discount
Subscribe and earn FREE tickets
Lotto to watch
per ticketPLAY US POWERBALL18+, new customers only, T&Cs apply, BeGambleAware.org
Subscription discount and promotions
Bet on 32 world lotteries
Live casino, games and scratch cards
Lotto to watch
a day for 20 years
per lineBET CASH 4 LIFE18+ | BEGAMBLEAWARE | T&CS APPLY
Boyle Sports Lotto
Bet on 15 lotto draws including 49s
Live casino, games, virtuals, slots, in-play
Straight and multiple lotto bets
NEW LOTTO BONUS
UK Customers Only
Get £10 in Free BetsCLAIM OFFER*18+. UK Customers (Excluding NI) only. T&Cs apply.
Play Spot the Ball to win cars and lifestyle prizes
Competition entry tickets from 15p
5+ and 10+ tickets discount
THIS WEEK – DOUBLE UP!
Win a Golf GTI Clubsport & Range Rover Sport HST
with 10+ ticket saverENTER BOTB18+, new customers only, T&Cs apply, BeGambleAware.org
UKGC Licence + UK players
Bet on 15 lottery draws including 49s and Irish Lottery
Online slots, live casino, games, virtual sports
Welcome bonus + promotions
Bet £5 Get £15 in Free Bets
Promo Code: LOTTO20CLAIM HERENew customers only. Use promo code LOTTO20. Deposit & stake £5 on Lotto or Numbers draws and settled within 14 days. First bet must be on Lotto or Numbers draws. Credited within 24 hours. Free Bet amount is not included in any return and expire after 7 days. 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Betfred Lotto is fixed odds betting on an outcome of an official lottery draw or numbers game. Full T&Cs apply.
UKGC Licence + UK players
Play and bet on 22 of the world’s best lottery jackpots
Online slots, live dealers, casino games, gameshows, scratch cards
Bonuses, discounts, promotions, free bets, and automatic syndicates
Euro Millions Jackpot
20x Syndicate Tickets for £2CLAIM HERE20 EuroMillions Tickets for £2. *18+ | Bet Responsibly | BeGambleAware | T&Cs apply | Each ticket is a 1/50th share.
Buy real tickets for 12 of the world’s biggest jackpot lotteries
Supa-QP™ number selection technology
100% payout record
Buy Tickets for the World’s Biggest JackpotVISIT GIANT LOTTOSBeGambleAware | T&Cs apply
Buy shares in 15 of the world’s leading lottery syndicates
More lotteries, more tickets, more chances
UK welcome bonus
of your first purchase!CLAIM HEREWintrillions.co.uk will credit 100% of the value of your order direct to your WinTrillions account
What is an online lottery site?
An online lottery site or lotto site is a website that allows players to bet on draws or buy official tickets to lotteries around the world. As well as UK national lottery games, lotto sites offer the best online lottery draws and jackpots from other countries too – meaning you don’t have to wait for one weekly draw, but can play around the clock in multiple draws.
Depending on which website you join, you’ll either bet on the outcome of lottery draws or buy real lottery tickets. Some sites might include slots and casino games as part of their platform.
Lottery Betting Site
Lottery Ticket Website
Lottery Sites with Slots
What UK lottery website do I need?
- Lottery betting – Sites like Lottoland, Jackpot.com UK and Betfred Lotto are online lottery betting websites. Lottery betting is aimed specifically at those players looking to bet on the outcome of lotto draws instead of entering the draw with official tickets. If the numbers on your bet match the winning numbers from the draw that you’ve bet on, you win – including the equivalent jackpot amounts.
- Buying official lottery tickets – You can’t bet on UK national lottery games at lottery betting sites, but you can buy UK lotto tickets at those same sites. That’s the rules, and this includes the EuroMillions, and UK Lotto draws respectively. But saying that, buying official lottery tickets is the way to go for some players. Considered the safest online lottery sites, ticket agents around the world purchase the tickets on your behalf. If you want to enter a draw with official tickets scanned into your account – then you want a lottery site that buys your tickets.
- Lottery sites with slots – When you play at lottery sites with slots, membership includes access to hundreds of casino games and online slots alongside national lotteries. Using integrated casino software, players can choose between playing the US Powerball or trying their luck at the live casino tables. If you want jackpots big and small, lotto sites with slots offer the best of both worlds.
- Syndicate lotto website – If you want more chances to win the lottery and don’t mind sharing your prize, you could consider buying lotto syndicate shares. For that, you’ll need a syndicate lotto website like Wintrillions. Some of the best lottery sites offer syndicates so you can play to win a share of the world’s biggest jackpots. Whether it’s Powerball lottery syndicates or super-combos including SuperEnaLotto – you’re chances will never be as good as they are when you play this way.
- Competition sites and online casinos – Another means of winning cool prizes and jackpots is by using competition sites and online casinos. While we love everything lottery, there are more entertaining ways to win stuff on the internet. For example, you can win cars and cash prizes playing spot the ball at BOTB.com. If you like bingo and slots, the world of Slingo slot games combines the two. What about feature-rich online slots loaded with bonuses? Our slots bonus list will help explain everything.
Our top online lottery websites for UK players
7 things you need to know about online lotto sites
1) Lottery betting or buying tickets
Online lotto sites fall into two categories, lottery betting and buying official lottery tickets. One lets you bet on the outcome of lotto draw results; the other involves an agent physically purchasing a ticket on your behalf. In each of our reviews, we’ll tell you how that particular website works. So you’ll know if you’re betting or buying.
2) The number of world lotteries available
Placing bets on lottery popular on the web is often about the big jackpots – many millions. But how many different lotto games are available? That’s a question we can answer. When we review lotto websites for UK players, we list every lottery you can bet on or buy official tickets to play.
Whether it’s the Cash4Life or MegaMillions, you need to know how often and how much you can win? A good lotto site keeps tabs on the jackpot, time of the draw and all following results. Some websites can have as many as 50 plus world lottery games.
3) Some sites offer lottery promotions and bonuses
Yes, you probably knew that some lotto sites offer promotions and bonuses. But some are better than others. If you’re reviewing any place to bet on lottery games online, then you need to look at the offers – and we do.
Ranging from deposit bonuses to discount on scratch cards, we evaluate all promotions. And if anything is lurking in the T&Cs, we’ll tell you about that too. Attractive offers include lottery subscription bonuses, free bets and savings on draw combos. Lotto syndicates can also be useful places to find bonuses.
4) How many different ways you can bet or play lotteries
Syndicates, single entries or combos, there are so many different ways you can bet on world lottery draws. At WinLottoJackpots, we’ll tell you what each online lottery site offers.
Using variety can improve your odds of winning. So it’s not just about how many lotteries you can play, it’s also about how you play. You need to know about the different ways you can buy tickets or place bets. The more, the better, and we score sites on how well they support this feature.
5) Security, safety, compliance and regulation
If you’re in the market to buy world lotto tickets or bet on draws, you’ll need security. You deserve that much. All the sites featured protect your information using SSL encryption. UK players can have peace of mind about regulations too – as required, all lotto betting sites here are licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission.
6) They’re not scams
There’s a lot of chatter about gambling and lottery scams, but we don’t promote scams here. You can leave lotto scams at the door. Anything that we review is 100% safe and legitimate. If you’re betting on world lotteries, then these companies have insurance to cover the wins. If you’re buying official tickets, then those tickets are scanned and uploaded to your account. Real lottery companies, real winners, that’s our rule!
7) You might sometimes pay fees, charges and tax on winnings
With big jackpot wins come big responsibility. If you’re lucky enough to win one of the lotteries from around the world, you might have to pay tax. If you win on one of the US lotteries such as the US Powerball or MegaMillions, then those winnings are certainly taxed. Other charges that may pay include:
- Agent handling fees – paid as part of your price when you’re buying official lottery tickets online.