If you’re having trouble choosing which scratch card to buy in 2020, we’ve rounded up the top UK casinos and lottery sites that can help. Whether it’s buying scratch cards online from websites like UK Jackpot.com or using an online casino – we’ve included the best of both options.
Below you’ll find a collection of the best scratch card sites with a mixture of slots, casino, instant wins, lottery and jackpot games. They are some of the most popular brands, regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, trusted by players and fair when it comes to welcome bonuses.
Top sites to buy the best scratch cards online in 2020
Prime Scratch Cards
40 online scratch cards and instant wins including 7 Piggies 5,000
40 Free Cards On Your First DepositCLAIM HERENew Players only. 18+. First Deposit Only. Min. deposit: £10. Game: 7 Piggies 5000, card Value: £0.25. WR 60x free card winnings amount (only Slots count) within 30 days. Max bet is 10% (min £0.10) of the free card winnings amount or £5 (lowest amount applies). Scratch Cards must be used before deposited funds. T&Cs Apply. BeGambleAware.org
34 instant win games and scratch cards including Slapshot
100% up to £25 + 25 SpinsCLAIM HERENew Players only. 18+. Min Deposit £20, Max. bonus: £25. Plus 25 spins that will be issued upon your first deposit.Winnings won with games that require deposit, have to be wagered 35x.Bonuses that require deposit, have to be wagered 35x. BeGambleAware.org
34 online scratch cards including Witch Pickings Scratch
£88 Free No Deposit + 100% Bonus up to £100CLAIM HERENew players only • No Deposit Offer: Claim in 48 hrs • 14 day expiry • FP wins are credited as bonus and capped at £10, exc. JP win • 50x wagering • Deposit Bonus Offer: £20 min deposit • Valid for selected games • Bonus wins capped at £500 • 30x wagering – req. vary by game • Bonus expires within 90 days • Withdrawal terms, No Deposit Offer terms & Deposit Bonus Offer terms apply.
22 online scratch cards including Wizard of All
Up to £800 Bonus + 100 Extra SpinsCLAIM HERE18+, new customers only, T&Cs apply, wagering bonus 35x, min deposit £20. BeGambleAware.org
48 instant wins and scratch cards including Ghostbusters Spectral Search
Bet £5 Get £15 in Free Bets – promo code: LOTTOVISIT SITEBetfred Lotto is not a lottery. It is fixed odds betting on the outcome of an official lottery draw. New customers only. Available until 31/10/20. Register using promo code LOTTO. Deposit and stake £5 on Lotto or Numbers draws and settled within 14 days of registration for £15 in Free Bets. First bet must be placed on Lotto or Numbers draws. Free Bets credited within 24 hours. Free Bet amount is not included in any return and expire after 7 days. Payment restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Full T&Cs apply.
19 instant win games including Cash Buster Towers
Up to £400 Welcome Offer + 175 SpinsVISIT SITE18+, new customers only, Over first 3 deposits, T&Cs apply, 30x wagering, min deposit £10. BeGambleAware.org
Mr Play Casino
28 scratch cards including US Powerball Scratchcard
Up to £200 Bonus + 100 SpinsVISIT SITE18+, new customers only, T&Cs apply, wagering bonus 35x, min deposit £10. BeGambleAware.org
11 instant wins including Shuffle Bots
Deposit £10 & Win up to 500 Free SpinsVISIT SITE18+, new customers only, T&Cs apply, 65x wagering, UK only. Win up to 500 Free Spins from Mega Wheel on 1st deposit. 24-hour expiry. Max Bonus win £150. No Neteller / Skrill. Min deposit £10.BeGambleAware.org
28 scratch cards including US Powerball Scratchcard
Disounts & Offers
Check out Jackpot.com PromotionsVISIT SITE18+, T&Cs, BeGambleAware.org
50+ instant win scratch cards including Join Club Premium £12M
EuroMillions Welcome Bonus
20x EuroMillions Tickets just £2VISIT SITE20 EuroMillions Tickets for £2. *18+ | Bet Responsibly | BeGambleAware | T&Cs apply | Each ticket is a 1/50th share.
Best Scratch Cards to Buy
What is the best scratch card to buy? If you’re buying or betting online, we recommend the following UK licensed scratch cards for their prizes, gameplay and return to player RTP payout percentage.
- 7 Piggies 5,000 – available at Prime Scratch Cards
- Slapshot – available at Lucky Thrillz
- Witch Pickings Scratch – available at 888 Casino
- Wizard of All – available at Casiplay
- Ghostbusters Spectral Search – available at Betfred Lotto
- Cash Buster Tower – available at Mayfair Casino London
- Roll the Dice – available at Mr Play
- Shuffle Bots – available at Bgo
- Powerball Scratchcard – available at UK Jackpot.com
- Going Club Premium £12 Million – available at LottoGo
2 different types of online scratch card
Unlike Slingo slots and other casino games, scratch cards fall into the instant win category. That means much faster gameplay. But there’s also two different types of scratch cards you can buy online; fixed price and variable price.
- Fixed Price Scratch Card – There are plenty of players who want an instant win game with a fixed price so they can keep track of their real money gaming. If you are one of these players, then sites like LottoGo let you buy single scratch cards online. You can also buy in bulk to receive a discount on some of their instant wins.
- Variable Price Instant Wins – If you’re looking to pay a bit more, be it responsibly – variable price scratch cards and instant win games allow you to change the stakes. While there’s a minimum bet, players can choose to wager more and in turn win more in return for bigger bets if they’re lucky enough. These are the best scratch cards to win on because players can change the value of the paytable (the games will cost more) and the RTP payout rate is generally floating around 95.0%. But you’re likely to spend more playing instant wins online. The gameplay is better too.
777 Scratchcard (Fixed Price)
Cash Buster Towers (Variable Price)
Instant wins or online scratch cards?
Generally speaking, online scratch cards are instant win games. While the lines have blurred in recent years, scratch cards are often simple while instant wins offer enhanced bonus features and more complex gameplay. That said, some of the new scratch cards in 2020 are catching up with clever and quirky in-play bonuses. But which is better?
First, it’s worth looking at the pros and cons of scratch card games Vs instant wins.
Buying scratch cards online
Playing instant win games in online casinos
Choosing the top scratch card sites
Scratching your head on where to play instant wins online? Use this info to help find the best sites for scratch cards and instant win games.
With so many online casinos and instant win websites, it can be a challenge to know how to choose a good scratch card site. Among the factors that most players consider when trying to make a decision are the best odds games, best scratch cards to win and how to win. Unfortunately, these measures may not be the best way to decide which site is best for you. Here are some things to consider and to help you compare your choices when choosing any site to buy scratch cards.
How to choose the top sites to buy and play scratch cards
- Use sites that are licensed by the UK Gambling Commission. Avoid imposters, scams and fake scratch cards by using only legitimate websites. Online casinos and lottery websites regulated by the UKGC mean compliance, legalities and rights for the consumer – that’s you! If you live and gamble in the UK, anything else is just a scam! Always check for a gambling license at your selected scratch card site. We’ve already done that for you with the brands listed at WinLottoJackpots.
- What type of instant win games do you want to play? If you want to buy simple scratch-off games on their own, get them from a lottery site like UK Jackpot.com. If you’re looking for more interaction, gameplay and adjustable betting stakes, then you’ll want an online casino. The top sites offer both, that’s why it’s essential to look at the instant win games library before you sign up. Further up on this page, we’ve included the total number of instant wins and scratch cards you can buy at each casino or lottery website.
- What are the chances of winning a scratch card? Whether it’s an RTP payout rate percentage or 1 in 2.4 odds, the chances of winning a scratch card should be made available by the game’s operator. The best sites make it easy to find this information. It means you can sort by the best odds, lowest (or highest) priced game and most popular scratch card or instant win. You should also have access to the prize table, prize tiers and prizes – so you know how much you can win.
- Number of games and new game releases. One of the biggest things you should pay attention to when choosing a scratch card site is the games library. The casinos we’ve listed have surprisingly diverse libraries including online slots, Slingo, live casino and instant wins. But they can also share access to products – meaning it’s not uncommon to find the same scratch cards at different websites. You want a decent scratch card count above 20 and recent content – there’s nothing worse than old games.
- Offers, discounts and bonuses. The best scratch card to buy is the one with a discount. And it’s not hard to find good deals at the right site. Alternatively, online casinos will front-load bonuses so players can take advantage of instant wins with bonus money. Examples of scratch card promotions include a percentage discount for bulk buying cards, introductory offers and game of the week. Casinos on the hand prefer to use free spins and a mixture of no deposit and first deposit bonuses.